Yoga: Connecting the body, mind and soul
Yoga is an ultimate ride to peace which our modern-day gym training lacks. Yes, we need to grow from every aspect of modern culture, but we can’t go forward forgetting our natural way of living. Yoga provides relaxation, peace, and charm which comes from within. It is a Science that allows a man to arrive at a perfect concentration by controlling his mind and thoughts. Yoga can heal any issues
Think of what you lose, much more than what you gain. Yoga does it all, it relieves anger, depression, physical body stiffness, and laziness. Yoga aims at the development of perfect coordination between mind and body. It is the suspension of the modification of the mind. It has the power to withdraw the sense organs from artificial objects and brings back to the natural living.
Read more about the Benefits of Sun Salutation
Yoga is a way of life. It is your habit of living, is a system of health, a culture that has been practiced by yogis. It is the self-awakening and self-realization of the inner and outer world.
A Yogi drinks the nectar of immortality. Lord Krishna once said in Bhagwat Gita: ‘Tasmat Yogi Bhava, Arjuna” means O Arjuna! Therefore, become a yogi. According to the great philosopher and former president of India Radha Krishnan, Yoga is an ancient way which leads man from darkness to light
Sirf Chand Minute Yoga …..Bada Faida HogaOnly Few minutes of practicing yoga will benefit to the best
The Art of Yoga
Yoga restores tone & tune of internal organs
VAKRASANA (The twisted Pose)
Benefits of Vakrasana, The Half Spinal Twist Pose
- It stimulates the pancreas and is therefore beneficial for people with diabetes
- Helps reduce belly fat
- Relieves the stiffness of the spine
- Helps with proper secretion of stomach acid, which helps correct digestion problems
- Helps in relieving symptoms of constipation and liver weakness
- Increases the elasticity of the spine and makes it supple
- It tones spinal nerves
- It strengthens back muscles and reduces back ac
DHANURASANA-(The bow pose)
Benefits of Dhanurasana – Bow Pose
- Effective in weight loss.
- Improves digestion and appetite.
- Helps to cure dyspepsia (obesity), rheumatism and gastrointestinal problems.
- Cures constipation.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Gives flexibility to the back.
- Strengthens back muscles.
- Improve the function of the liver, pancreas, small intestine, and big intestine.
VIRABHADRASANA-(The Worrior Pose)
Benefits of the Warrior Pose (Virabhadrasana)
- Strengthens and tones the arms, legs and lower back.
- Improves balance in the body, helps increase stamina.
- Beneficial for those with sedentary or deskbound jobs.
- Extremely beneficial in case of frozen shoulders.
- Releases stress in the shoulders very effectively in a short span of time.
Yoga brings Courage, grace, and peace
Benefits of Camel Pose
1 . Ustrasana stretches chest, abdomen, quadriceps, and hip flexors.
2. Improves spinal flexibility; strengthens shoulders and back muscles, thighs, and arms; tones organs of abdomen, pelvis, and neck; reduces fat on thighs; loosen up the vertebrate; opens the hips, and improves posture.
3. Energizes the body, reduces anxiety and fatigue.
4. Stimulates endocrine glands, kidneys and digestive system stretching the abdomen and cure constipation.
5. Stimulates and improves respiratory and nervous systems by proper blood circulation.
6. Activates thyroid glands.
7. Ustrasana helps to heal and balance the chakras.
BHUJANGASANA-(The Cobra Pose)
Benefits of Bhujangasana
- It tones your body and the spinal nerves, keeping the spine strong and agile
- It tones the abdominal muscles
- Improves digestion naturally
- Helps to improves your liver as well as massages the kidneys
- The male and female reproductive system improves
- Irregular menstrual cycle problems are rectified too
MATSYSANA-(The Fish Pose)
- Highly beneficial in curing abdominal ailments and constipation.
- Intestines and abdominal organs are stretched and exercised.
- Helpful in relieving inflammation and bleeding of piles.
- Prevents respiratory disorders such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Alleviates back pain by improving the blood circulation in the spine.
- Improves the functioning of the thyroid gland and develops a strong immune system.
- Stimulates the functioning of the pelvic region by increasing blood flow in this area.
- Increases vitality and preserves youthfulness