The exercise which is pretty much helpful for the core is none other than “Plank”. In the fitness world plank has been rated very high not in terms of its diversified impact areas but also because it is one of the simplest exercises we can perform, Simplest exercise doesn’t mean it does not have any side effects. An old saying “simple is always difficult to perform”. Major pros of Plank are it does not require any sort of equipment, Plank is an exercise which focuses on each muscle of the human body. Plank has got many Variations & shades
Exercises are only of any good if they are performed correctly otherwise the repercussion is very worst, Plank Mainly focus on the core which helps to shed the extra fat around your tummy, and help you to have the flat tummy
Here at HBG, we are summing up the a few Benefits of Plank, which might intrigue you to opt this exercise
HBG listed few benefits of Plank. Here are they
1) Toned Belly- Planks are considered to be the best exercise for the toned belly or for the solid core. Gym trainer always recommends plank if you are working for abs, It certainly lay down the foundation of abs since it targets the transverses abdominal muscles. Including plank in your workout regime have some more benefits like
Keep your back in alignment
Keep the core strength
2) Great Posture- Plank has brought the alignment in your spin which reflects on the body posture. A great body posture will always lift you with confidence and hence it will always protect you from injuries. Back injuries are very severe. It targets all area which is responsible for the good posture and hence which will ultimately help you to distribute the body weight in a proper manner
3) Inculcate Flexibility – Plank offers versatile benefits for the user, on the other hand, if it is improving your body posture it is also adding value to your body flexibility which is being neglected in many exercises. Yoga which is primarily used to achieve flexibility has a plank in many of its exercises
4) Reduce Back Pain- Since plank is one of the best exercises to have a good posture it certainly helps us to get rid of back pain which is very annoying. It also helps to arrange the ligaments of the back which helps to provide the strength to your abdomen which helps you to feel light of your body weight
5) Boost up your metabolism – Having strong muscle means you burn more calories even if you do not exercise this is what plank helps us, burning more calories is we wish to feel hungry to quench our appetite we directed to the healthy diet which obviously helps us to boost our metabolism.
To live a healthy lifestyle must include a plank in their daily regime since it is one of the best
exercises to tone our core which leads to many benefits
Let’s get planked!!!